More on Offshore Patrol Vessels Middle East 2017
OPV Middle East comes to Kuwait!
9-11 October 2017 | Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, Kuwait City, Kuwait
Don’t miss the 6th edition of the Offshore Patrol Vessels Middle East conference, where 150+ senior officials from the region’s navies and coast guards will convene to discuss their requirements and find solutions to their maritime security challenges.
Officially supported by the Kuwait Ministry of Defence and the Kuwait Naval Force, the event will feature the opening keynote speech from Major General Khaled A. Abdullah, Commander and Chief, Kuwait Naval Force.
Take a look at some of the key stakeholders speaking including:
- Vice Admiral (R) Ahmad Yusuf Al Mulla, Adviser to the Deputy Prime Minister, Kuwait Ministry of Defence
- Commander Mubarak Ali AlSabah, Flotilla Commander, Kuwait Coast Guard
- Commodore Stephen Dainton, UK Maritime Component Commander, Deputy Commander, Combined Maritime Forces
- Dario Leccese, Captain, Italian Navy
- Captain Mustafa Kanafani, Former Arab League Representative, International Maritime Organization
- Rear Admiral Dr. Ali Alshuaibi, Saudi Arabia Coast Guard
- Rear Admiral (UH) Abderraouf Atallah, Chief of Staff, Tunisian Navy
- Vice Admiral Ahmed Khaled Hassan Saeed, Commander in Chief, Egyptian Navy
- Rear Admiral Ahmed Al Sabab Al Teneiji, Former Chief of Naval Staff, UAE Navy, and Chairman, OPV Middle East
Download the agenda now to find out more about what’s in it for you to attend.
Meet with regional decision makers from navies and coast guards from the Middle East and beyond and get a chance to develop relationships and better understand their plans for acquisitions and expansion. Download the agenda now to find out what's in it for you to attend the event.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.